Friday, June 13, 2008

Sunshine makes me happy







Here are some photos of Wyatt and I today at the pool. He just got a new 'surfskate' and even though he's not quite big enough to 'ride' on it, he kind of likes using it as a kick board. And not to mention it totally tuckered him out today.



Still haven't figured out how to make the image quality better on Blogger but I'll put that on my long lst of things to work on.






This is with Wyatt's new friend Rachel who we met at the pool. She's eight and he pesters her just like a four year old would!





And this one of course being my favorite so far!

On a sad note, my good friend Gina requested that no services be held for her. So many people have wonderful memories of Gina. She ran the deli in our little town of Alta for a year before she sold it and opened a quilt shop in Colfax. She was involved in school functions both as a voluteer and as a mother and often made and donated homemade food and quilts. A few of her friends and I are going to be honoring her at a 'Stitch 'n Bitch' next Saturday at our third muskateer, Lindsay's home. If you are interested in attending please contact Lindsay our I for time and directions.

Love you all!

No comments: