No, I didn't just fart...I'm tooting my own horn cause lookie what I made! I just finished this brithday crown for Wyatt's 4th birthday (April 21). I saw another lady who had done one of these but it was super fancy, for a wedding. And I was determined to make one of my own version for Wyatt and figured if it went well I would make a new one for every birthday from here on out. Anyway, it wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be. It went through several stages and lots of redo moments. I finally had my Ah ha moment this morning before I picked up Wyatt from school. Anyway, here are the photos of Wyatt wearing his new crown (he loves it) and the crown by itself. Keep in mind, it has a very sturdy base and is 'fixed' in a rounded position to fit his head. It is open in the back and tied together with ribbon to adjust for head size. There are lots of 'jewels' and glitter and the inside is covered in vintage Little Red Caboose book pages. Hope you all like it.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment